Friday, March 26, 2010

Hooray!

I finally found a layout that doesn't cut out half of my photos! Now they can be big and complete!

This week has been crazy!!! I had to commute to Rochester (usually and hour and 15 minute drive) EVERY day for training. Training was tough - ALOT of statistics and math. I am currently working on a Greenbelt certification (Six Sigma, Lean, Process Excellence... if you are familiar). Training is 1 day (last month), 1 week (this month) and another week (next month). Then I have about 8 months to do a project, present it and have a final certification exam. Yikes!

I've been trying to work real hard at meal planning. This week was perfect! I made 4 meals last Sunday and we weren't allowed to get take out until they were gone! We ate almost everything and got some pizza tonight.

Even though I didn't see her much more than 30 minutes a day, word is that Lacey has been a crabby pants this week. Is it possible she might be getting some more teeth? She still only has two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment