It's not even my 12 month post yet and I am completely AMAZED at how quickly Lacey is growing this month! It seems that walking has opened up brand new doors for her and she is grabbing at the world to see what is next!
Lacey is just all over now... when I come home from work she sees me for a quick hug and kiss and is then back to her world. She's a busy little bee... back and forth, back and forth... she walks circles around our downstairs moving, pushing, carrying... it's a riot. I love watching her... this week has been tough because I am in training and commuting every day. I leave before she is up and I get home about 45 minutes before bed... I get my quick kiss and then just watch and watch as she entertains herself. It's the most amazing thing - I can't even explain it!
She is also totally into being a goofball. She will roll around the living room floor being silly. Or, better yet Daddy will get her giggling and giggling. I absolutely LOVE it!
I'm also sad that almost a year has passed. We only have 3 more bags of frozen milk in the freezer and then she will be on 100% whole milk. Before we know it she will be entering kindergarten (at least that's what I feel like!)
Where did my baby girl go???
1 day old!
One of the first giggles/smiles! (4 weeks)
BIG smiles! (5 months)
Happy girl! (7/8 months)
Cheese face on vacation! (10 months)
Big girl drinking! (11 months)
Playing outside last weekend! (11.5 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment