Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend was so much fun and so very productive!

I took Friday off and sent Lacey to daycare because we were going to have glass block windows put in our basement. They came out great! Since they were installed Friday, the boys were able to start the drywall (and almost finish) this weekend! Our basement is going to be so amazing... we are so excited to be making such progress!

Since the boys were working in the basement, I got to spend lots of QT time with Lacey - all day Saturday and today. It was wonderful! Now that she is walking, we decided to expand her "area" to the entire downstairs (previously she was just allowed in the living room and dining room). The kitchen is now babyproof and we moved the gates to the two stairways. She loves going up the stairs but can't go down yet!

She also did fabulous with her sippy all day today! She is now at 50/50 whole milk to breastmilk. It's going pretty well with the exception of being slightly backed up and having a little spit up here and there. I expect by next week she will be 100% whole milk... I just can't believe I had that much frozen!!! It's so weird to see the deep freezer EMPTY!!!

Here's a cute photo we took while playing around with the camera! I'm so bummed it is grainy... If I had some good studio lighting this would be perfect!!


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty girl! I can't wait to squeeze her in June!

    ReplyDelete