Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun things!

This weekend was so much fun! We finally had some good family QT...

Lacey helping Daddy fix the leaky sink...


Loving the balls at Toddle Town! Happy 2nd Birthday, Jake!



I made her this outfit (FINALLY did some sewing!!!)

Lacey's birthday present also came in the mail. Brian put it together while Lacey and I went to watch a gymnastics meet... she was thrilled! The weather was beautiful this weekend so we not only rode around our house, but we were able to go outside as well. It's a good thing Lacey doesn't know about birthdays yet because this was a BIG present and she won't be getting anything else (from us at least :) )


It's amazing how toddler-ish she is getting... She really is getting to where she can tell us what she wants and we can understand her. We do some signing with her, but she has been making up her own. For example, if she doesn't want something she pushes your hands away or shakes her head. When she is tired she nuzzles or puts her bear blanky on her head (sooooo cute!) Speaking of her bear blanky - it is truly becoming her best little friend. We have a white and a pink one that is getting DRAGGED EVERYWHERE! It is really grossing me out. I think I might order a third to make sure they are getting washed enough!

1 comment:

  1. A- I love her outfit! And it's so cute on!
    B- Drake can't wait to go for a ride in her wagon!

    ReplyDelete