Look at her standing there all non-babyish!
So, at 12 months... drum roll please...
- Is 100% on whole milk from a sippy with the exception of a before bed bottle. I'm not sure when we will give up the before bed bottle as it is our snuggle time and I LOVE IT! Wow, my breastmilk lasted almost a whole year! I'm so proud of us!
- She is just about eating everything we eat with a few minor exceptions (like junk food). We rarely give any purees or baby food anymore. I feel like she eats all day long sometimes! She loves to eat, eat, eat!
- She is playing very well on her own. Usually in the AM she plays for about 30 minutes on her own while I start working and again after daycare she gets to watch a video while I wrap up.
- In regards to sleeping, we only have to stick a binky in her mouth about once a week in the middle of the night. Otherwise she takes 1-2 naps per day and sleeps 10-12 hours each night.
- Lacey is saying "ma ma", "da da", "hiiiiiii" and "mmm mmm" (when eating). She also has signs she uses for done, up and no more or no.
- Her personality is starting to really show. Lacey is a quiet "observer" and likes to watch and imitate before diving into something. She is also turing out to be quite shy!
- We STILL only have TWO teeth!
- She had her first ear infection and stomach bug this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment