Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lacey's new play space


Lacey's new play space
Originally uploaded by itslinds63

So, Lacey is officially mobile!

She is rolling both ways and has learned its a good way to be able to get what you want. Here little rainforest mat (shown in the pic) will no longer container her so I decided me make her a bigger play area!

This space is in my home office - she often spends the morning (pre 7:30 am) and afternoon (post 4pm) hours in here with me while I work. She seems to really enjoy spreading out - today she played her for about an hour while I cleaned and organized my desk.

It needs a bit more work - more baby proofing for the rest of the office and I need to rearrange the furniture so that the rug actually fits (it's rolled on the one side), but overall it works for now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! That's great that she plays by herself for so long! I'm lucky if Sophie can last 10 minutes before she is attacking her brother. LOL

    ReplyDelete