This post is a first in a series of diaper sewing patterns that I am going to review. Stay tuned!
Pattern: Very Baby Snug Wrap Cover
Price: $8.95
The best feature about this pattern is it's variety of sizes. The newborn sizes ranges from 6-12 lbs. with the XL going up to approximately 50 lbs. The newborn cover size fit great with my Very Baby Cloth Diapers.
Another great feature of the pattern is that it comes with multiple options such as using snaps or aplix. This is great if you don't have a snap press, or have one but want to make different types of covers. From this pattern you can make regular covers, side snapping, etc. I like the variety!
The biggest pitfall of this pattern is that it does not have leg gussets. I have pretty much found a any cover without gussets to be useless. However, you can easily get creative using this tutorial and add them to the pattern yourself!
Feel free to share your comments on this pattern or ask questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment