Isn't it amazing how babies change everything?
For a few months now I've really been in a struggle as to what to do. Do we "make" a routine for her and "make" her adhere to it? Do we make her cry? Do we try sleeping training?
My answer to all of the above is no. After lots and lots of research I've concluded that babies need what babies need. Yes, they do need snuggles in the middle of the night sometimes and yes, that is ok. Sure, it does make life harder for me (especially on days I have to work) but it won't last forever and I have a great boss who understands and will let me leave early if I need to.
While I am looking forward to the day when Lacey consistently will sleep in her crib through the night, I am going to enjoy the time of waking up and snuggling in my bed. After all, in another few years she probably won't want anything to do with me, right :p
No comments:
Post a Comment