What is your wash routine?
Sorry, this isn't going to be anything fancy... I only have a few minutes to write a post!
- We collect diapers in a plastic pail with lid using a Planet Wise pail wetbag
- We wash diapers every other day (except on the weekends - we do not wash on the weekends)
- First we run a cold rinse
- Then we run a hot wash
- All pockets are hung in the basement overnight to dry and stuffing goes in the dryer
Diapers organized and ready to go in changing table!
I like how you say "we". Does this mean the hubby washes the diapers too? Jealous.
ReplyDeleteHe does! I'm a lucky Mamma!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along. I added the code for the MckLinky. Grab it and add it to the bottom of your post when you can.
ReplyDelete-Kim
www.dirtydiaperlaundry.com
Great totes! I keep mine in a wicker hamper.
ReplyDelete