Top 5 things I wish I had...
1. More wipes - at home we use cloth wipes and I didn't realize HOW MANY disposal wipes it takes to clean a dirty bum that it does cloth wipes! We had to go to the Dominican version of Wal-Mart for more!!
2. More Cheerios/Puffs - crabby baby loves these... plus they are great if you can't get regular food right away. We should have brought a whole box!
3. Clothes for the ride home - yes, I forgot clothes for the way home. I had no long sleeves or warm things and we went from 85 degrees to 0! I ended up spending $30 on PJs in the airport!
4. A day/evening flight rather than early morning - for our trip down we had to wake up at 3:30 am... this majorly screwed up Lacey (she never went back to sleep till nearly 10am and was miserable all day). It was much easier to have her up later and fall asleep on the way home than it was to wake her up early.
5. Laundry detergent - luckily my mom brought a little bit... we were able to wash Lacey's diaper covers in the bathtub along with other small items rather than paying for laundry services.
No comments:
Post a Comment