Monday, February 1, 2010

Traveling with Baby Part II - Top 5 Packs (but didn't need)

Top 5 things we packed and never used...

1. Clothes, clothes, clothes... we just packed way to many clothes and really she just ended up being in her diaper and a top most of the time!

2. Diapers... we packed too many! I had nearly 20 extra (but we left them for the maids to take to their families).

3. Fruit cups & other misc. food - we didn't know what type of food the resort would have so we brought a bunch of fruit cups and baby good. Well, she ended up preferring the fresh buffet fruit and foods. We also donated our leftovers to the maids since Lacey didn't eat it.

4. Changing supplies - I packed a diaper bag and travel changing pad/case thing... too many unneeded accessories. We really just needed the diapers and wipes!

5. Burp clothes & bibs - I don't think we used them once. It was so warm we just let Lacey eat topless (!) and wiped her down afterwords!

No comments:

Post a Comment