Sunday, December 26, 2010

Top 10 favorite things about this holiday

OK one more holiday post - I want to remember some of my favorite things about this holiday (despite being sick). Drum roll....

1. Lacey in the spirt of giving - supplying Nora with offerings of chicken nuggets, binkys and misc. toys. Its. The. Cutest.


2. Nora in her little fleece outfit.

3. Lacey's obsession with Rudolph - the doll, the movie and all blow-up Rudolphs on people's lawns. I am going to feel back packing him up, but seriously, it is the most obnoxious singing voice of all our toys!


4. Lacey saying snowman aka "a ba ba" (no idea how this translates).

5. Brian's gifts to me - a purse, jewelry, two sweaters and boots! He really did a great job :-)

6. Gavin's love for his new little cousin. He will be a great big brother someday!


7. The day the tree came into our house. Lacey was horrified and hysterical. Eventually they became friends.


8. Christmas "ooookieesss"! Lacey loved them (understatement)!


9. Christmas PJs.


10. My loves!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked in on your blog in a long time but congrats on Nora...she is so adorable!!! I hope the breastfeeding pumping is going well this time around.
    Amy from JM! :)

    ReplyDelete