Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

I am a little bit late, but I just wanted to wish whoever reads this a Merry Christmas!

Our holiday was eventful, but not in the way we had wished. Christmas Eve was spent at both our parents houses (dinner at mine, dessert at Brian's). When we came home, I was not feeling well and went straight to bed. Well, Brian came to bed a few hours later and said he was not feeling well... shortly after he was in the bathroom... a few hours after him, I was in the bathroom. Needless to say he had the downstairs claimed for the night while I had the upstairs!

We are very lucky to have family so close to us! My mom was able to come pick up Lacey as soon as she woke up (we literally could barely move). Nora stayed home with me for a few hours then she was also taken to my parents. The good news is that I had some frozen milk already and she took her first bottle like a champ! It's nice to know that she isn't going to have a problem with them and that we can now enlist in babysitters for both girls!

Christmas Day was spent in bed (me) and on the couch (Brian). It's a good thing Lacey didn't know what day it was because she didn't actually get her presents until nearly 7pm!

We were suppose to be hosting a family brunch on Christmas, but we obviously couldn't. We instead cooked up the ham and eggs this morning and just had our immediate family over to do gifts in a very low-key fashion (you can't waste a good ham and eggs!) The rest of today was spent just the four of us hanging out. Brian and I are feeling much better but still pretty whipped out.

More great news - Lacey has slept through the night (8p-7a) for the last FOUR nights! Nora has also done 5 hours (10p-3a) two of the last four nights! Whooo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment