Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby shopping

I don't have any pics (yet) but this past weekend at the cottage, Lacey and I did some shopping at the local CD store - Peekaboo Bottoms.

Peekaboo Bottoms rocks! I can't wait till Nikki and Drake are here next week so I can take them! It's definitely my "rainy day at the cottage activity". They have all my fav diaper brands (BumGenius, Happy Heiny, Swaddlebees) and some other cool things.

So anyways, this weekend Lacey got a neon pink pair of Baby Bands, an Amber teething necklace (oohhh the teething... but that is another post) and a super soft Swaddlebees cow print diaper!

Photos coming soon! They are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I think I may get an amber necklace while we are there. Along with the new dipes!!! I can't wait to go to that store. Are they open on Sundays?

    ReplyDelete