At 6 months Lacey is...
- still EXCLUSIVELY breast fed, but has started solids... this is HUGE! I seriously never thought I'd make it to 6 months...
- still cloth diapered, of course!
- rolling, rolling, rolling... reaching and rolling some more
- able to sit on her own with no assistance (but does fall over sometimes when she tries to reach for things
- is doing ok at night - except for having a cold, she has generally only been waking up 1x on average
- smiles, laughs and does lots of high pitch screams!
- can push up on her hands and needs, but doesn't go anywhere... yet
- has eaten all the cereals, squash, carrots, yams, peaches, pears and apples
Congrats on 6 months of Breastfeeding!! This is the best thing for your baby. I know how hard it is and you should be really proud of yourself.
ReplyDelete